Blog Hopping Happiness

A day off. Time to putter around the house, watch a little TV, and catch up on favorite blogs. Here are a few things that caught my eye in my blog browsing.

Lollipop Bouquet - Danielle Flanders made this adorable lollipop bouquet from a variety of stamped designs that she trimmed and then either inserted a sucker or layered over a sucker. What a fun idea for end of school treats or as a pick me up for a friend.

Favorite Things - Wendy Sue Anderson shared this fun way to capture your kids favorites and she had them write it themselves so she had their handwriting as well as the list. Even if you don't scrapbook it, what a fun idea for capturing a moment in time.

Root Beer Float on a Stick - With summer just around the corner, this delightful summer treat caught my eye (originally saw it on Funky Polkadot Giraffe's web site but knew I had to have the recipe). Can't wait to give them a try!

Chocolate Dipped Pringles and Pretzels - LOVE the mix of sweet and salty! I've made and eaten the dipped pretzels (although I do caramel and then chocolate on my pretzel rods), but chocolate and Pringles, now there's a unique combination. But after looking at this post, I'm thinking it is worth a try and they are certainly easy to make. Oh yum!

That's it for today's wanderings. Have a lovely day!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP