Can you say YUMMY????

This is one of our favorite treats, but one that we usually save for special occasions. It's really more than a treat it's a decadent, layer after layer of ooey gooey goodness. Enjoy!!!

CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES

Brownie Base

Melt together and stir:
½ cup butter
1 oz (1 square) baker’s chocolate

In a bowl, mix together:
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla

Mix in melted chocolate mixture. Spread batter in a well greased (can also flour) pan.

Cream Cheese Filling
Mix together:
6 oz cream cheese – softened
¼ cup butter – softened

Add:
2 Tbls flour
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup sugar
1 egg

Mix well and spread over unbaked brownie batter.

Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and cream cheese is light brown.

Topping
½ bag miniature marshmallows

Sprinkle over baked brownies. Place in oven for about 3 minutes or until marshmallows puff.

Icing
Melt together and stir:
2 oz cream cheese
¼ cup butter
1 oz (1 square) chocolate
¼ cup milk

Mix in:
3 – 4 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Drizzle/coat marshmallows with icing. Cool and cut.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP