Happiness is...

The pursuit of happiness seems to be a constant in my life or maybe rather an adjustment made on a regular basis. Either way happiness is my focus for 2013.


I started reading The Happiness Project several months ago and loved it! The concepts were eye-opening and I was so impressed with Gretchen's experiences. So this year, rather than setting goals/resolutions I am focusing on my own happiness project. So far, I have my personal 12 commandments created and now I'm working on my plan for the year.

And so I look forward to 2013 with happiness and enthusiasm, with a hope to discover more about myself on this journey.

Happy 2013!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP