Happy & Sad

I'm happy that the busiest part of our convention travel season is about to be over.
I'm sad that summer is over and I didn't do as many things as I wanted.

I'm happy that football season is here.
I'm sad that I only went fishing once (but I do have plans for a second trip).

I'm happy that I have lots of new scrappin' and creating supplies.
I'm sad that I haven't had the time or energy to use them.

I'm happy to be posting on my blog again.
I'm sad that I let it go so long.

I'm not really sure where August went, but I have a few posts about a couple things from the month. Plus, I recently read a portion of an interview about blogging that has inspired me to be who I am and not worry about what I think I should be. Some day I'll be that person, but right now I am who I am and I want to be happy with that person and enjoy life now.

Happy Labor Day!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP