25th - Christmas Countdown

Today being the 25th means another Christmas countdown post. It's just three months and I can HARDLY wait!!! Yes, we've already purchased a few things for the season. What's a person to do when Hobby Lobby puts their Christmas stuff out in July?? You gotta buy or it may be gone :)

So for this countdown, here are my favorite Christmas songs and movies (in no particular order). Happy Three Months 'Til Christmas!!

Favorite Christmas songs:

  • O Holy Night (the Josh Groban version is my absolute favorite and on my iPod all year)
  • Deck the Rooftop - Glee Cast
  • Mary's Lullaby
  • On This Winter's Night - Lady Antebellum
  • Reason for the Season - Lonestar
  • The Secret of Christmas - SHeDaisy and Johnny Mathis
  • Breath of Heaven - Amy Grant
  • Gift of Love - The Boones
  • The Gifts of Christmas - Hilary Weeks
  • Joseph's Lullaby - MercyMe
  • Were You There on that Christmas
  • The Innkeeper - Michael McLean
  • Mary Let Me Hold Her Baby - Michael McLean
  • Candlelight Carol - Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  • I Believe in Father Christmas - Sarah Brightman
  • Believe - Josh Groban
  • VoiceMale - their Jingle album
  • Pine Cones and Holly Berries - The Osmonds
  • The Carpenters Christmas 
Favorite Christmas movies:
  • Elf
  • Muppet Christmas Carol
  • The Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out!)
  • Home Alone
  • Miracle on 34th Street - both versions
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas - both versions
  • Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Shrek the Halls
  • Mr. Krueger's Christmas

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP