This week....

  • We worked our tails off at work packing and shipping for two shows - Valley Forge and Nashville
  • I walked the dogs two mornings - short, slow walks, but at least I was out walking
  • I saw Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows part 2 - great movie, hard to see it come to an end
  • We went to dinner with Denise and Mom Thomas and then chatted at the house for a couple hours while enjoying ice cream
  • I wore sandals with no wraps or bandages on my heel - oh happy day!!!
  • I bought the most adorable stamps from Paper Smooches
  • I admitted out loud to a friend that I might have a new addiction - Pinterest
  • I got my hair cut - let's hope this style works better or at least hides the flaws my hair has :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP