Another week...

Why are the week's after a holiday so much longer than other weeks? That sums up this week. Here are a few details.

  • I lost a cast and gained a less than attractive boot type shoe
  • I wore a real shoes on both feet for the first time in three weeks
  • I watched Harry Potter Deathly Hallows pt. 1 in preparation for part 2
  • I watched two of my favorite summer TV series - The Closer and Rizzoli and Isles
  • I walked a little better each day - less of a limp
  • I got home a little earlier than I typically do, but will be better next week
  • I just realized I forgot to recap last week - oh well :)
  • I added new music to my iTunes

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP