New computer, new challenges

I'm very excited because I got a new laptop from work, which is great since my previous one was struggling. The catch? Getting everything back to what I had on my other computer - installing software, putting files back on that I had backed up, etc.

So, this morning, I took the most adorable pictures of Mabel sleeping. Tonight I plugged my camera into my laptop, uploaded the files, and then went to Photoshop to organize them. That was 30 minutes ago. Apparently it is searching my drives for photos to index.

Long story short, I have no photos to share today, part of that new computer, new challenges thing. Stay tuned, hopefully tomorrow it will be done indexing and I will be able to get to my new photos.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP