Ten on the 10th - Scrapbook Products

I have quite a collection of scrapbook products (shocker, I know), so today's Ten on the 10th is a list of my favorite products. Some are items I use all the time and others I tend to hoard, because they are too beautiful to use. Some are brand specific and others are a general category. Also, the list is in no particular order, just how they happen to come to mind. Enjoy!

  1. Buttons - love them and have them in every color, but still get more any chance I can
  2. Tim Holtz Ink Applicator - I use this when inking the edges of paper; it provides such a soft color and makes quick work of inking
  3. Ribbon - not only spools, but every last scrap that is 3" or more; again, can you ever have too much ribbon?
  4. Crate Paper products - I tend to hoard this product line although it definitely is one stash that I go to first when creating
  5. Technique Tuesday stamps - I have a hard time resisting the urge to buy stamps, especially these and I tend to use them once and then add them to my collection to admire
  6. Tim Holtz Distress Inks - I have a variety of colors, but the browns are my go to ink when inking edges, but they are also great for stamping
  7. Cutterpede trimmer - I love this cutter because it is compact and cuts a straight line; some day I want a new one, but for now it does the job
  8. Tonic scissors - I resisted getting a pair for several years, but would be lost without these red handled beauties and I don't often lend them out, I have other pairs for that
  9. Cropodile - while this is not a dainty tool I keep it handy for all kinds of punching since it goes through just about anything
  10. Duck runner adhesive - this is my absolute favorite adhesive but I seldom use it now since I can't seem to find it anywhere, but it still makes the list because I love it so

Want to see other Ten on the 10th lists? Go to Shimelle's blog.

    Alysse  – (July 10, 2011 at 10:14 AM)  

    I too have entirely too many buttons and too much ribbon...But, I literally can't get enough!

    Em  – (July 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM)  

    i'm a terrible hoarder, if it's pretty i will never use it! i couldn't live without my crop-o-dile either.

    Tammy  – (July 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM)  

    I have some of the same favorites! Great list. :)

    Melissa  – (July 10, 2011 at 11:18 AM)  

    Oh Crate... how I love it too! And I had to giggle when you said the Crop-a-dile is not dainty. It's like the one tool I feel like could be a weapon and a man wouldn't feel entirely embarrassed to use. LOL! Great list!

    Anonymous –   – (July 10, 2011 at 11:45 AM)  

    Love your list! Love anything Crate and Distress as well. I've been resisting the Technique Tuesday stamps so far, but not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold out! Are the Tonic scissors that much better than the Cutterbees? Feeling a need for new scissors suddenly... ;)

    Valerie S  – (July 10, 2011 at 1:16 PM)  

    Hi Stacy. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your list of products. I certainly agree with you on most of them. The paper I tend to hoard is Pink Paislee, which is my favorite. I'm trying to get better at using it, though. Crate paper is one that I love a lot, too!

    StacyC  – (July 10, 2011 at 1:44 PM)  

    Thanks ladies! So good to know that I'm not the only hoarder out there :)

    Lydiaink, the tonic scissors are easy to cut with and cut metal too, so I don't have to keep a second pair around. They've never nicked or gotten dull. I haven't tried the Cutterbees, but I sure love the tonics.

    StacyC  – (July 10, 2011 at 1:45 PM)  

    Valerie, thanks for visiting too. Because of you I submitted an application to be a card angel - it sounds like such a wonderful opportunity.

    Wanda  – (July 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM)  

    I had to laugh when I read your #3 about saving little bits of ribbon. Years ago, when I was first cross stitching, I was nearly finished with a sampler but I had run out of one of the thread colors. Fortunately, all the bits and pieces were in a small trash can next to my chair. Yep, you guessed it...I fished through those thread ends until I found (just) enough to finish my piece.

    StacyC  – (July 10, 2011 at 5:28 PM)  

    Wanda, that is too funny! Aren't you glad we are savers??

    Thanks for stopping by, you too Connie!

    Cheryl M  – (July 10, 2011 at 5:35 PM)  

    Too funny about the scissors. I do the same with mine and don't lend them out! LOL

    StacyC  – (July 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM)  

    Cheryl, I'm so glad to here someone else does that :)

    furrypig  – (July 11, 2011 at 2:12 PM)  

    great list I love seeing other peoples favourites.... Ilove buttons but hate using them!

    StacyC  – (July 12, 2011 at 9:48 PM)  

    Furrypig, I'm glad you can relate. I will use mine, but I have some favorites that I just can't part with :)

    Post a Comment

    Picture

    Picture

    Followers

    About This Blog

    My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

    Facebook Badge

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP