What a difference a year makes

Funny how you think that in a year from now things will be different. But really, are they that different?

Last year at this time, I had several CKC's under my belt for the year and was feeling crazy trying to balance travel and office work, not to mention life at home (when I was home).

This year, I'm at my third CKC for the year. And while keeping things moving this year started out feeling easier, I've now reached an insanity point (hopefully a short trip). Balance? Well, still trying to keep all the balls in the air and honestly, work still manages to take over my life. I might need to take a break for a reality/balance check.

So, while a year can make a difference, sometimes life doesn't change as much as we think it will. Not necessarily a bad thing, but worth taking time to evaluate is this where I want to be and if it is, great. If not, change. After all, this is my life and I am in charge, maybe not in control, but definitely the boss.

Jennie  – (April 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

can i just tell you...

i love ya!

you are an amazing lady and i am honored to call you friend!!

you will find the balance you need. i know it. i am looking for it too... and it will come!

humel  – (April 9, 2011 at 4:28 PM)  

Then at least looking back has given you the chance to evaluate :-) I hope that you can see if and where and how to make any changes in order to find balance x

StacyC  – (April 10, 2011 at 6:01 PM)  

Jennie, you are a sweetheart!! I miss seeing you. Thanks for your loving support.

Humel, thanks for the encouragement.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP