Project Day

Motivation is sometimes an issue, but usually it is more a time thing. So it is good to have an excuse to create - no way to avoid it. Today was Good Things Utah day. The project I did was based on a page from the Scrap Your Vacation class taught by The Paper Loft at CK Scrapbook Conventions.

So as not to totally show the class project, I took just one page with a slightly different twist. Here's the link to the project on GTU: A Place to Put All Your Vacation Photos.

At the beginning of the clip, I point out one page of the layout that is taught in class. The cool thing about this page is the mini-album. Not only does it provide lots of space for photos and journaling, but it can slides off the layout (the strip of dot paper is adhered on the edges to act as a pocket of sorts).

On my project, rather than do the larger, more involved mini-album that is on the original project, I created an accordion album and adhered it to the layout. It has the same benefit of providing plenty of space for photos and journaling.

I really love this paper line from Paper Loft - the colors are muted versions of primary colors and fun designs that mix well together and are versatile enough to use for any occasion. Here are a couple of photos showing the layout with the accordion album. Now to find some pictures to add :)

The layout with the mini-accordion album closed.





Showing the four panels of the mini-accordion album.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP