Technology

Today my laptop's processing was consumed with backing up a very large folder of files and so I have not accessed any of my normal computer things. Needles to say, I was very frustrated.

And then the lightbulb moment happened - my iPad!! I AM still connected to my Internet world! So I downloaded an app for accessing my blog and voila, here I am posting.

Isn't technology wonderful? What tech thing could you not live without?

I'm off to see what other wonders I can find.

Cathy (Katy)  – (April 3, 2011 at 7:46 PM)  

Hi Stacy, just popping over from BFS to say hi and that I really like the randomness of your blog. Technology I can't live without? Hmmm, right now it would have to be my memory and it's ability to store all the new info I've learnt about blogging and readers and forums and the like. It amazes me how we humans can remember so much..LOL!!

StacyC  – (April 5, 2011 at 7:55 PM)  

Cathy, I totally understand. If it isn't written down, I typically don't remember. So sad! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP