Things I've Learned from my Dogs

There is much to be learned from these delightful, four-legged friends. Here are a few things I've recently re-learned from the hounds:

  1. Always greet people excitedly. When you do, they tend to return the excitement.
  2. If you really, really, really want something, look pathetic, don't take your eyes off them, and then moan once in awhile for good measure.
  3. On a cold day, when someone gets up from where they are sitting, hurry and move to that spot - its sure to be warm.
  4. Sleep as much as you can.
I think dogs have it the right idea - keep things simple and enjoy things to the fullest in the moment.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP