Sneak Peek

This coming Wednesday (the 23rd) I'm doing a segment for Good Things Utah. I don't want to totally give it away, so here's a photo that shows a portion of the project. I had so much fun playing with my new i-rock tool (thanks Lori) and loved the papers I chose from My Mind's Eye.

I'll post a link to the segment after it airs on Wednesday. Until then, enjoy!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP