To Snow or Not To Snow?

One of the things I love about living in Utah is the chance of a white Christmas. I recognize that I can celebrate Christmas without the white, fluffy stuff, but there is something so perfect about finding piles of glistening snow on Christmas morning.

The problem is there are no guarantees and as much as the weather people try to predict it, they don't seem to have a clue either (until it shows up).

But I am definitely dreaming of a white Christmas. We've had two storms that have produced a significant amount of snow, but they had big gaps between them with warm days that melted the accumulation. But hope lives on and I have fingers and toes crossed that Christmas will dawn with an amazing covering of white goodness!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP