My Christmas Card to You

Merry Christmas!

I'm amazed how quickly the year has passed. The puppies have grown from cute bundles of energy to 50 pounds of energy. Mabel has decided that the puppies aren't so bad, as long as they don't wrestle around her, then they need to be put in their place.

At work I made it through an exciting year of scrapbook conventions where I saw lots of friends, bought supplies that I still need to use, enjoyed teaching a few classes, and worked with amazing people. Work also brought change as I switched from the Events team to editorial just two weeks ago. I will miss working with everyone in Events but look forward to new challenges with editorial.

On the home front, I learned to knit, which I'm not very good at or very speedy, but at least I'm trying. We vacationed at Disney World and Harry Potter World in September with Brianna and Dayna and had a blast. Harry Potter World was all we had hoped it would be. Fishing wasn't spectacular this year, but a few trips were taken. We celebrated K's 50th birthday with a fun backyard get-together.

And so another year comes to an end. 2012 was a good year and I'm looking forward to 2013. I hope you had a wonderful year and your holidays are filled with love and memories.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The hounds send their Christmas wishes to you as well!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP