Divine Help

What a crazy week - I didn't even pick out my quote for the week. But sometimes that's the way life is and it's okay. One thing that this week has reminded me is that I can't do everything myself and that my life is guided and directed by a divine hand.

So often I am going a hundred miles an hour doing what I think I need to be doing and then I the reminder - my life has eternal meaning and the things I do today affect my future here on earth and in the life to come. And so this week my quote is a scripture that reminds me that I am not alone and that I can ask for divine help whenever I need it. That He is waiting for me to ask, which I often leave until I'm desperate.



But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. - Matthew 19:26


I am grateful for my beliefs and for the knowledge that there is a plan. Now I just need to remember to ask.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP