Catching Up

Even with the best intentions, travel really messes with my schedule. I'm tired when I get back to my room at night and so the thought of doing anything more than what is required is just that - a thought. And since my job requires quite a bit of travel, I'm often catching up, which is what today is.

I've spent the morning watching TV that I missed, looking at the web sites I follow, and napping. All things that are part of my catch up day. Now I need to add my blog to catch up day :)

As I was cruising blogs and web sites, I found this quote and new it was perfect for this week. Thanks to Jennafer at Zoe Soul Spa who posted this quote (and did my quote search leg work for me!).


“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” --Mary Anne Radmacher

There's so much in this quote that rings true - learning, playing, doing what you love, appreciating friends, and living as if this is all there is. Life is good and should be lived that way too! It's good to be able to start each week fresh and know that I can be or do whatever I choose.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP