A Weekend of Scrapbooking

Let me start by saying this is a shameless promotion post :) I work for the CK Events team and we have a new event called CK Scrap & Play. It is 24+ hours of scrapbooking, classes, and pampering. When is this incredible event you ask? It is conveniently scheduled for National Scrapbooking Day - April 30 through May 1st. It will be held at the Provo Marriott in Provo, UT and starts at 5:30 on Friday evening and goes until midnight on Saturday.

What I really love about this event is all that it offers. There will be several classes, visits from CK editors as well as Teresa Collins, loads of time for cropping, plus a local beauty college is coming and will provide manicures, facial waxing, and other fun pampering for free. And because it's at the Provo Marriott, you can stay the night there so you don't have to pack up your supplies. Just leave what you're working on in the cropping room, head up to your hotel room for a good night's sleep, and back at it in the morning.

The cost for this fun weekend is $125, but if you stay at the Provo Marriott, you get a $25 discount, so you'll only pay $100.

If you think this sounds like a great way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, then head on over to www.creatingkeepsakes.com/scrap_and_play and register. In case you're wondering, I won't be able to come because I'm already working that weekend somewhere else. If not, I would be there for sure!

If you have questions, let me know. And thanks reading!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP