Imagination and Curiosity

I'm a day behind picking my quote for the week - just wasn't feeling it yesterday. But as I looked at quotes tonight, these two jumped out at me and I couldn't decide which one to choose, so I'm choosing both. The great thing is, they kind of support each other.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. -- Albert Einstein

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. -- Albert Einstein

For me, being curious is what sparks my imagination. I want to know how it works or what it will produce and so I try it in hopes of discovering the answer. I also connected with the first quote because I have a lot more imagination than knowledge, so that was a big PHEW on my part :) I think Mr. Einstein was one smart man and obviously very inspired!

Have an imaginative and curious week!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP