Building a sandwich

Earlier this week I compared life to a sandwich on Facebook and I truly feel like that's what life is like - you have two pieces of bread with stuff in between. Sometimes it stays an open face sandwich for several years and other times the sandwich building process is quick.

My time with Paper Crafts and Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking is a sandwich with lots of layers and a long time in building. In two days I will place the second piece of bread on this sandwich. But what a wonderful sandwich it is! And as I said in an earlier post, the people are what has made this amazing.

Today an wonderful group of people hosted a blog hop as a final tribute to the magazine. My work day was busier than I planned and so I didn't get to the hop until tonight. And well, I'm slow reading because I want to comment on each post. But I WILL make it to each and every post.

For now, let me say Thank You! This crafty community will live on as will the friendships and creativity.

I made this card for the March 2015 issue (that won't be published) using Ruby Rock-It's Handi Scandi line, but it seems appropriate for today.



I'm off to read (and cry) over a few more posts before I head to bed. If you see me tomorrow, please don't comment on my puffy eyes :)

~amy~  – (December 4, 2014 at 4:23 AM)  

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for stopping by my blog♡

Kathie  – (February 4, 2015 at 2:54 PM)  

Dear cool chick, I was so sad to hear about Papercrafts. I have met you a few times at CKU and you were kind enough to sign my books. You have always been such an inspiration to me. I really really really really wish you the best of luck. I know you will find something that suits you and is better. Dog moms rule!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP