She makes me smile

The hounds provide lots of entertainment in our house and nothing is more enjoyable than watching them run. Skin shifting from side to side, ears flapping back and forth, and big paws tearing up the dirt. They aren't graceful, but they sure make me smile.

Here's Gracie on the run.


Love how here ears wrapped under her chin.

Mrs. Mommy  – (January 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM)  

I found you through this weeks The Simple Things post. :0) Your pup is adorable! I grew up with a basset hound. :0)

Cyndie  – (January 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM)  

She makes me smile too!! She is perfect!! :)

rebecca  – (January 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM)  

totally smiling here too! what a sweet girl! :) thanks for linking up with the simple things!

StacyC  – (January 22, 2012 at 8:33 PM)  

Thanks ladies!! We sure love her. She is one of three - two puppies and one 10 year old.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP