Beautiful, peaceful snow

It snowed - finally! We've had a few small snow storms but not the kind with the big, fluffy flakes that pile up the snow. Yesterday started out rainy but in the early afternoon the rain changed to snow and it continued until well after dark. All the trees were coated and the quiet provided by the blanket of snow was peaceful - the perfect ending to the day.



The joy of a simple snow storm!

rebecca  – (January 23, 2012 at 12:19 AM)  

so beautifuL! thank you for linking up with the simple things this week. so lovely to stop by your blog! :) rebecca

Cedar  – (January 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM)  

Snow makes the most gorgeous photos! I love the shadows you've captured here.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP