Too Cute for Eating

I found these adorable sandwich ideas and couldn't resist sharing them. I think they're a little much for my work lunches, although I do think my co-workers would like them.


http://www.hostessblog.com/2009/08/whats-for-lunch-funky-cuteness/

If you happen to make these, I'd love to see pictures of your creations. I'll do the same - if I find some willing children to eat them :)

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP